Listen to your body and give it what it needs.
Through her years of hands on experience, Gina created a method for losing weight in a way that helps you get healthier and more in-tune with your body's needs, making weight loss easier to maintain. She calls it the Livy Method!
Weight Loss Supplements + ProductsShop all
What is the Livy Method?
The Livy Method is a 3 step process:
1. Address why the body is feeling the need to store fat.
2. Help the body to focus specifically on fat loss.
3. Create the environment so the body can get the fat out.
This proven 3 step method is the basis of the Weight Loss by Gina Program. The group program provides a systematic, step by step process specifically designed to take a concentrated amount of time and help you lose as much weight as possible in that time frame.
Group programs are offered three times a year in the Fall, Winter, and Spring. The program is $60 + tax for 12 weeks, plus a prep week.
Concerned about medication interactions?
We always recommend speaking to your health care provider if you have questions or concerns about whether a supplement is right for you or may interact with medications you are taking.
Our team of DrugSmart pharmacists are also available for a free virtual consultation.
Save with DrugSmart Circle
Join DrugSmart Circle (what is this?) for an extra way to save on supplements! Earn 15 points for every $1 spent eligible purchases. Then redeem your points for discounts on supplements and other pharmacy items.
Weight Loss by Gina group members get 5,000 bonus points (equivalent to $10 off) when they sign up for Circle.
1. Do I need to take all the supplements recommended by Gina? Gina recommends basic supplements that she has found in her experience as a weight loss expert help speed the weight loss progress. You do not need to take them to be successful on the program, but they are recommended.
2. Are there particular brands to purchase? Choosing the right dose and format is more important than brand. The supplements we offer were chosen by our team of pharmacists because they support weight loss and are cost effective options.
3. Will the supplements cause interactions? That really depends on what medication you are currently taking. If you are concerned, you can speak with our virtual pharmacist to go over your current medications or you can speak with your physician.
4. When should I take my supplements? Probiotic is best taken on an empty stomach, approximately 30 minutes before breakfast. Vitamin D and Omega 3 are best taken with food. For everything else, you want to follow package directions. If the directions don't specify then you can take them at any time. The most important thing is to be consistent.
5. How long do I need to take the supplements for? It is recommended you take the supplements for the duration of the program and while you are still wanting to lose weight. It is up to you whether you decide to continue to take them after you have lost all the weight you wanted to lose.
There is a maintenance benefit to continuing to take a probiotic, vitamin D3 and omega 3 post weight loss. Make an appointment with our virtual pharmacist or speak to your doctor if you have any additional questions.
6. Should I introduce all the supplements at once? That is fine. However, if you are a highly reactive person (multiple sensitives and/or allergies), it is recommended to introduce them one at a time at 1-2 week intervals.
7. Do I need to take the secondary supplements? The secondary supplement list is for members who are interested in taking things to the next level when it comes to your health and wellness. That may mean you want to try them all, you want to try just one or two, or you want to stick with the basics.
We strongly recommend reading through all the supplement questions and responses if you are someone with any medical conditions or are currently taking medications and you would like to to start the supplements.