Each kit contains 25 individually packaged, ready-to-use tests.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein antigen in nasopharyngeal (NP) swabs from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first 5 days of the onset of symptoms.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is intended for use by trained laboratory personnel and healthcare professionals for laboratory use or point of care testing. Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be
used as the sole basis for patient management decisions. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information.
This assay is not intended to be used for diagnostics. This assay is not intended for home testing (or self-testing).
- Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
- Extraction buffer tube
- Nozzle cap
- Sterile swab
- Instructions for Use & Quick Reference Guide
97.9-99.3% (Patients with onset of clinical symptoms within 5 days)
|Sample type||Nasopharyngeal swab|
|Target antigen||Nucleocapsid (N)|
|Time to result||15 minutes (Readout window 15 – 30 minutes)|
|Storage temperature||2 – 30°C / 36 – 86°F|
|Stability (test, opened pouch)||1 hour once the test has been opened|
|Control||Positive and negative controls are optional components and can be ordered separately|
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.
Roche Diagnostics SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test
When I ordered I was concerned with delays as I heard supply was tight. The product arrived on time as described. Easy to use and gives some peace of mind.