Politique de confidentialité
We respect your privacy.
1. Information Collected
In the course of conducting services through the Website, and/or other means of communication with you, (a “Company Service”), we may collect Personal Information (as defined below):
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information or information that could be reasonably associated with you, such as your name, address, email address, birth date, gender, and includes your personal health information such as, status of health, health treatments, health services received, diagnostics, care information and/or registration information and any health related information that identifies you or can identify you.
Personal Information is collected when you choose to provide it to us when registering for a Company Service or otherwise communicate such information directly to us. For example, if you choose to contact any of our customer service representatives, we may keep a record of that correspondence so that we may fully address the subject matter. We may also receive your Personal Information from our business partners and other third parties, provided that such third parties confirm to us that you have permitted them to share such information.
The Company may collect certain information electronically which may be deemed Personal Information when you visit the Website, email us, view online advertisements, or through third-party technologies, such as cookies.
2. Consent to Collection, Use and Disclosure
Providing you with the Company Services and other services and information you have requested from us, including your use of the Website. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to contact you about changes, enhancements or similar notices related to the Company Services or other services that we feel may be of interest to you;
If you have a consultation, for the purposes of providing health care advice to you with respect to the treatment or prevention of illness, and disclosure of your personal health information amongst and between health care custodians for the purpose of the consultation in accordance with applicable laws, including without limitation the issuance of prescriptions;
If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or information from Company or certain of our selected sponsors or advertisers, Company or such sponsors or advertisers may send you email materials and other mailings about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like to end your subscription to any such email materials, follow the directions posted at the bottom of the email material to unsubscribe;
If you enter a contest or other promotion offered on the Website, we may, under the rules of the promotion, use your name and certain other information to administer the promotion, such as contacting, announcing and promoting the winners of the promotion;
Company may also use Personal Information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest;
To manage the business operations of the Company;
To generally enhance your experience with the Company; and
As permitted or required by law.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Subject to Section 3(e), we will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We may share your Personal Information internally within the Company or its affiliates. We will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
(a) where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
(b) who are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers or service companies, solely to enable us to more efficiently provide you with the Company Services. Such entities act under contractual controls, requiring them to maintain the confidentiality of all such Personal Information and to use such information solely for purposes related to the provision of the Company Services;
(c) to facilitate the provision of such Company Service, such as fulfilling legal requirements;
(d) as required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest;
(f) with your implied or express consent in accordance with applicable law.
4. Links to Other Sites and Advertisements
(2) In certain areas, such as when you provide credit card information to us, we work to help protect the security of your credit card information during transmission by using industry standard encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or equivalent.
(3) Company will keep and store your Personal Information for a period of time that is necessary to fulfill its purposes for which it is collected, except as required or permitted by applicable law.
(4) You can help protect the security of your Personal Information as well. For instance, never give out your password, since this is what is used to access your account or registration information. Also remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you finish using a Company Service and the internet so that other people using the same computer won’t have access to your information.
7. Accessing and Changing Account/Registration Information
(1) You have a right to access your Personal Information. Company provides you with the means to access, update, edit or delete any account or registration information you may have provided to us at any time on your own by going to the appropriate page in the account or registration section of the relevant Company Service, and changing or deleting such information as desired.
(3) If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive any email materials to which you have subscribed, you may choose to unsubscribe to these emails by following the instructions at the bottom of the email material.
8. Questions, Comments or Suggestions