Avène Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish Concentrate has shown proven clinical effectiveness from seven days*, fights the appearance of spots from the root and prevents them from reappearing.
Expert care for oily, acne-prone skin, Avène Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish Concentrate is formulated using Comedoclastin™, a plant extract from the seeds of Milk thistle. This active ingredient with patented properties** directly targets micro-imperfections, reduces the appearance of existing spots and blackheads, limits new ones from appearing, and removes excess sebum.
Avène Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish Concentrate is suitable for adults and teenagers from the age of 12, applied twice a day, morning and evening, and offers clinically-proven*** anti-recurrence action. Non-comedogenic, high-tolerance* for acne-prone skin, its fast-absorbing, non-greasy texture leaves skin mattified.
- Effective: on all types of blemishes on acne-prone skin, thanks to Comedoclastin™**, which acts at the root of imperfections to reduce them and limit their appearance.
- Fast: reduces the appearance of spots in as little as seven days*. Prevents recurrence of imperfections***. For clearer skin and improved comfort every day.
- Very Well Tolerated: used alone or in combination with drug treatments (excluding oral isotretinoin), its tolerance on sensitive, acne-prone skin is clinically proven*.
*Tolerance and efficacy study under dermatological control on 51 subjects, use of Avène Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish Concentrate twice a day for 56 days.
***International clinical observational study, 90% of patients without acne relapse at T6 months, (according to the definition of relapse in the GEA protocol ≥3 requiring the introduction of a drug treatment – oral or local), 48 subjects, two applications per day of Avène Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish Concentrate for six months.
Size: 30 mL
Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish Concentrate Ingredients: Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). WATER (AQUA). ZINC COCETH SULFATE. LAURYL BETAINE.DECYL GLUCOSIDE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE.POLYSORBATE 20.CITRIC ACID FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).GREEN 5 (CI 61570).ISOPROPYL.ACOHOL.PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL.PEG-6.PPG-26-BUTETH-26. SILYBUM.ARIANUM FRUIT EXTRACT.SODIUM BENZOATE.SODIUM CHLORIDE.SODIUM HYDROXIDE.TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE.YELLOW 5 (CI 19140).ZINC GLUCONATE.
We've designed our loyalty program to provide a true Circle of health, because holistic health and wellness is paramount to a positive lifestyle. Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges. Then spend those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of Circle:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming Circle events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points and complete your Circle of health.
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.