All orders are subject to product availability.
If a product is not currently in stock, we will contact you to advise on availability.
Protect your skin with our lightweight, broad spectrum sunscreen
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO:
- Protect against sunburns by fighting UVB rays
- Limit accelerated signs of aging by blocking UVA rays
- Quickly absorb into the skin without leaving a white residue
KEY INGREDIENTS: Micronized Zinc Oxide 10%, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B5
RECOMMENDED FOR: Preventing Hyperpigmentation and accelerated signs of aging and sunburn.
SKIN TYPES: All skin types including oily or sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin
SIZE: 30ml or 90ml
Individual results may vary.
Welcome to DrugSmart Rewards!
Now you can earn points every time you shop online or in our stores.
Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges.
Redeem those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of DrugSmart Rewards:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points!
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.
Seriously went out of your way to help in giving me advice yourself and getting me into a consultation! You gave me so much of your time and I can't tell you how much I appreciated it!